All of a sudden, I've decided to update this archeologic blog.
All of a sudden, I'm considering self-torture. Somebody please whack my head and tell me to stop joining organizations. One is enough. Two is too much. Three is a poison that KILLS a person. Two's killing me already.
All of a sudden, I'm an adult. Somebody commented that he can't believe that we're this big (or old) already: how innocent I looked (I'm still innocent looking though, sort of) and how I cried for mundane things before.
And indeed, I'm really an adult. I came across a paper I wrote for my Social Science 3 class tackling about Love. Yes, Love. If it wasn't a requirement, I wouldn't be doing that. To hell it is with love. I am not sinister about it. It's just that, it sends yucky feelings into my veins and arteries. Call me maarte or what. Most of the time, when we talk about love, we end up gushing over “in limerence” moments. Or crying over heartbreaks. Personally, I don't want delving into those girly talks.
Darn, I can't believe I typed all of those words. Thought of all those ideas. Darn.
I'm getting older, but not any better.
See, I should be solving some Physics problems for our quiz tomorrow. But what am I doing? Typing nonsense. Waiting for time to pass by.
Mica oh please, get on track.










